Sunday, August 2, 2009

Roy Days

This week was Roy Days and we had alot of fun. Last saturday the week started with the fishing derby. Dominic and Austin got up at 6:30 am to go fishing.They were doing good for the first few hours then it started getting hot and the fish quit bitting. Tuesday night we were at the All Star baseball games all night, we missed the movie in the park I was to tired to go. Friday night they went to the park to the booths and games.Me and Brenda had to go put our chairs out for the parade. Saturday I got up early and meet everyone at the parade then we went to the park for lunch and games. Later that night I went to my friends Jerry and Diana's for a party and fireworks. Diana always has a fun party and lots of wonderful food. The kids were with their dad. Now its sunday I went shopping all morning with Brenda and I'm tired. I'm not looking forward to another long week.

1 comment:

Mrs Anne said...

I hear ya, me either.

So glad you had such a fun weekend, wish we could have been there to hang out with you guys!

Miss you much!

p.s. I'm going to be sending a suprise package your way this week... best thing? it's just for YOU!